THIS IS SEVERELY IMPORTANT
FYI we have it since 2013 Can i get a hell yeah for germany ?
ok no guys this law is super fucked up tho??? also nice job at using the H-slur in an article about intersex people.
but seriously, people who are given the X marker are not allowed to marry in Germany. and, though i cant source this, I did read an article stating that by “the parents get to choose the gender marker” they mean “the parents get to choose whether or not to opt for genital surgery of the child, and then have a sex marker that matches”. parents do not get to choose to gender the child M or F unless the child undergoes non-consensual sex assignment surgery, which is highly traumatic and can cause long-lasting mental and physical health repercussions for the child.
People who are given the X marker will be opening themselves up to discrimination (which is why parents should be able to choose an M or F marker for their child without having to operate on them), so this new law pressures parents to make quick decisions about sex assignment surgery for their newborn babies.
I’m sorry to post negative stuff to this blog but people need to stop praising Germany and thinking this was somehow a compassionate move on their part.
IS THAT A FUCKING VIBRATOR
BAHAHAHAH Game over.
THERE’S SOMETHING THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT WANT US TO SEE
Steal His Look: Blockin’ Out the Haters/Brandon Bowen
Yves Saint Laurent Green Polo - $899
Gucci Plastic Spoons - $606
urhotmess said: How do you make the flowers for the flower crown? like specifically what material is it? Its super cool and I want to make one I just don't know what I need.
Hmm, I just reblogged it from another site, but I think I can help you in terms of what to buy and how to do it. If you click the link, it’ll take you to the complete photo post that shows you what you need. In any event, here’s the list:
- Nail polish
- Floral wire, a thin bendable wire is ideal. 26 Gauge is fine.
- Floral Tape
- Wire cutters/scissors
- a pencil or cylindrical object to wrap the petals around
- Ribbon (optional)
- First, you’re gonna need to make the crown. You can do this by using the wire you already have or you can use an old headband or anything that you like that resembles a headpiece. Thicker wire is also fine for this step. As you can see, OP twisted two pieces of wire together and left loops at the end (to attach the ribbon). Then they covered it in brown floral tape.
- The second step is to make the flowers. Using your pencil/cylindrical object, twist the wire around it to create a ‘petal’. Repeat this until you have at least a couple of petals. 3-6 is usually fine, it’s really your call.
- SLIGHTLY bend the petals back to create a natural looking petal.
- After you are satisfied with the shape of your petals, cut out your flower, leaving some wire left to attach it to your crown.
- Repeat the first few steps and make the rest of your flowers.
- Take one of your flowers and CAREFULLY apply nail polish to it, one petal at a time. Think of it like making bubbles. It may be easier to pour the nail polish in a flat plate and dip it, or dip the entire flower into the polish.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- Twist the two ends of your flowers together to form a ‘stem’.
- Wrap the stems with floral tape, preferably with the same color you used in the base of the crown.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- The third step will be attaching the flowers to your crown. You can do this a few ways. One way is to wrap the stems around the crown. Another way is to just wrap the stems with floral tape as you go along, like the OP did.Do this until all your flowers have been attached to your crown.
- At this point, you can tie the ribbons to the loops like OP did, or decorate it any other way you like. :)
Enjoy your new floral crown!
- You can purchase most of the items in Walmart, Michael’s or any craft or flower store. You can also order it online. :)
- REMEMBER, this tutorial is just a guide. If you don’t want to use brown floral tape or if you prefer using the green floral wire, don’t be afraid to change it up. You can use any color or material your heart desires.
I’ll refer you to an ask where I gave a few tips. ASK by starry-ponds
And here is the original link to the post. It’s in Russian.
Sorry for replying late. I hope this helps you with making your own crown. :)
for the people asking about the nail polish flowers!
are dogs even real?
the second from the top and the third from the bottom tho ooooomg
I HAVE MISSED THIS VIDEO MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD COME TO MAMA YOU FUCKIN TRIBAL ASS FUNKY WASHING MACHINE